Feb 5, 2008

Annabella


I just received my samples hot off the 'press'? They are the new collection ANNABELLA in colorway I called 'rachael'. It's a pretty collection, here's the whole thing! Nine different patterns.
Clockwise from top right: Beatrice, Venice, Klara, Rochelle (bottom center), Bliss, Mila, Nikki, Suzanna, and center is Annabella. The colors include soft pinks and rose, darkest chocolate (almost black), white-ivory, a little sage green, and clear blue.

Of course I immediately tore into the box, pulled out the yardage and began cutting. Laying the first quilt on the floor I am working with just 4 of these beauties in a large patchwork pattern. Designing, naturally, as I go on. I am using Bliss (bottom left corner) as patchwork squares over the foundation patchwork quilt. I dreamed of free-motion quilting in large gerber-daisy patterns here and there... but we'll see how it goes. Stay tuned for the final result!




See more colorways coming this spring!

No comments: