Dec 16, 2009

Kids Clothing

Zoe Dress is full and wide with a gathered neck line and elastic in the under arms for playtime fun!
Gathered in on the sides for extra poofy-ness... Zoe can be worn as is or with leggings and a T!

Bria in a reversible coat showing off my new fabrics from Olivia's Holiday! Isn't she cute?


So working on a new collection of kids apparel for both the Gift and Apparel markets. A few of the items shown here. I am designing them to fit toddler aged kids for gift stores. Bria here is just 14 months old and a sweet little darling...
The collection includes hats, sweet scarves, pocket bags for tots, coats, pinafores, dresses and more...
necklaces you'll want for you too!
More to come on this project! STAY TUNED...

6 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

Love it! Too sweet.... can't wait to see more. I always get so many compliments when I make your patterns and when I use your fabrics.
I love your style....
Merry Christmas,
Daleea

scarlette said...

I love the new outfit. I cannot wait to see and get the pattern. thank you

Anonymous said...

Is the Zoe dress pattern available for purchase? I am googling online and I can't seem to find it anywhere? Thanks, AnnRose

Unknown said...

Hello,
I love your patterns. I'm trying to sew the cupcake skirt for my daughter, but I don't understand how to make the waistband at all :( Could you give me some explanations ?
Thank you !

Alma childrens said...

These are some great patterns. I'm going to try and sew some of these at home when I get the time.

- Alma

AAREN1975c said...

http://showcouponcodes.com/target/