Jul 16, 2013

NEW BOOK - QUILTERS by Jo Packham WHERE WOMEN CREATE

Quilters ~ from WHERE WOMEN CREATE ~ Jo Packham

I had an amazing time participating in this lovely book from editor, author and all round creative genius woman JO PACKHAM. The book is about several quilting personalities and their stories, their studios and their fav quilts. I am honored to be in the same company of these very talented folks including the super human quilter goddess, Tula Pink. I'm a big fan of hers.
So I hope you reserve your copy... book comes out this fall. A perfect gift for any quilter in your family and for yourself.  Stay tuned...





1 comment:

Bronwyn said...

Hello Tina - I have this book and I absolutely love it. I am Always drawn to your illustration of the bird with a crown and shoes. Do you have anything else with that particular bird? Do you sell any of your illustrations? I would just love to have this framed!