Mar 5, 2012

Blissful wallpaper

Wallpaper images via blissful blog
Wallpaper is so beautiful. I have always been afraid of using it. It's too much of a commitment for me.  A paint color is an easy change, but wallpaper... yikes. It's like a tatoo, well not completely but it's going to be there for a bit, yes?
Thanks to a lovely little blog, blissfulb I found these lovely images to remind me of how others are much braver than I.
Although there may be ways to use wallpaper on screens, stairs, boards that can be taken down! Hmmm. I shall explore this again.
In the meantime, I should be designing wallpaper don't you think? A small wallpaper manufacturer would be superb, not too big, and local is a yes! Hallo out there? Do you hear me WP makers, designer for hire. hahah. Wow I am brash today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its funny you blogged this I was just thinking last week how amazing it would be to have vinyl designs by you for my cabinets. lol