Jan 6, 2011

Ornaments / Crumpets by Tina Givens

Oh my! These have been in the works for a while now, and finally we are launching my ornament collection with Department 56 / Enesco this month in their Atlanta showroom. We created 3-d ornaments of some super little critters... Here's just a sneak peak. The collection includes glass ornaments, patterned and like these with the little creatures, 3-D creatures to hang in your tree and larger tabletop pieces. There are banners and wall art in a set. I'll be posting more on these little treasures.

The collection is called Crumpets by the way!
Kisses this New Year...
tg

3 comments:

momto2wasd said...

So pretty!

Also, I got the Haven's Edge fabric (not the whole collection, but 6 of them), and they are so gorgeous!! I love them!!

Anonymous said...

when will your tea time pattern be out. I have called every month for the past few months, and its always next month? and btw, no one ever answers my emails there.

Susanna said...

Quite worthwhile info, thank you for the article.