Jun 9, 2009

Pink Polkadots..... & kits


What great timing..... Felice from Georgetown Indiana wrote me a darling note, and attached was her daughter, Lila who will be 2 soon.... dressed in the sweetest outfit! She chose the pink pokadots, TG66 and Medallion Bird in green, TG65....
To add to it, wouldn't she look great in Cookie Coat in this TG61 Green?


I am inspired Felice... I think we need to kit out Cookie with Fairy Tip-Toes... what do you think? I have also been thinking of kitting Fairy panels with backing and coordinating binding to make small blanket quilts for the novice... would make perfect baby gifts!
I am off on a tangent once again, thanks again Felice! Great pic of Lila....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I can't wait to start making clothes for my kiddos!! Nice job Felice!

Singing Bird said...

baby quilt kits are a great idea!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Hi Tina! I LOVE your fabric. I have been using LOTS lately. I thought you might like to see some of my creations from your creations. Mostly kid stuff, but some bags and some in quilts (not sure if I have pics of those yet)
Anyhoo, my website address is melissaslilaclane.blogspot.com

dee said...

I just had to pop over and tell you I am SO in love with your fabrics! I was just looking through the selection at Down Shadow Lane on etsy (we're picking out fabrics for our headboard and a pillow for our nursery) and every one I loved turned out to be yours. You are beyond talented!!