Oct 30, 2008

Embroidery is coming!















Just two of the 12 perfect little images soon to be available in 'embroidery'.... Yes... I am so thrilled about this. Coats and Clark are producing a super package of 12 embroideries on disk for your machine embroidery projects. Motifs include the fabulous Fairy (shown here), plus 2 more Fairies; the perfect ladybug and acqua bee I love so much and featured in Chloe's Imagination fabric collection; Spats Bunny shown above as well as several more children's embroidery projects. I can't wait to get my copy so I can play too. We're still working out the details of color and thread.... and when available I will be sure to inform you!

(Tina's fairies are featured in her new fabric collection 'Fairy Tip-Toes' shown in the Preview Gallery at FreeSpirit - user name and password 'designer').

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! I can't wait to see more!

site said...

Wow, there is really much useful info here!