Jun 24, 2012

Tumblr

Well my dears. As you may or may not know, I fell in love with the whole PINTEREST thing. It is simply glorious for me to find imagery and see what others pin and pin away! At first I thought it was a waste of time but with my ongoing schedule of rethinking my illustration, fabrics, apparel and more I find the need to relook at this saved imagery and find inspiration. When I am noy traveling to fun places I journey into my online resources for inspiration!
Well my ravels have now led me to tumblr... which I always stayed away from because I felt the whole blogging thing was enough. But oh my! I now have a tumblr blog called THE MELPOMENE PROJECT... And it's so fun. Right now I have been so random but take a look and let me know if you like it.  HERE'S THE LINK!

No comments: