May 8, 2009

t i n y p r o s e


You can hardy see them here but these are the sweetest greeting cards ever.... I have always wanted to put words to my cards and this is just my 'cup a' tea'... Small and sweet, I named the greeting cards 't i n y p r o s e'... little ivory cards with little perfect motifs and a sweet message on the inside... Yummy delicious... and for stores who want a 'spinner' we have one to show off at National Stationery Show... it fits 40 of these delightful little sentiments and messages... choose between tiny, wedded, holiday and baby prose! Cute for words!!!
Tee hee. Booths 3254,3252 May 17-21 '09 see you next week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Adorable! I will be at Suretex and I can't wait to come by your booth at the stationary show to see these ( and you of course ) in person. Love your work.

Junie said...

Those are just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Tina, your cards are sooo cute. The I love you more then candy reminds me of my daughter.

site said...

In my view one and all must glance at this.

mansaprints said...

MPPL is one of the best stationery manufactures