Mar 5, 2009

FatQuarterShop.com


One of my favorite online shops is FatQuarterShop.com and they are currently featuring Treetop Fancy among other collections... wow, and do they do a great job of creating fabulous images... here's one of theirs... featuring my Clementine palette from Treetop.....
And visit FreeSpiritFabrics.com for a free pattern we created for Treetop.... I had the same quilt at market in the Pink Papaya palette.... so pretty.... I mean this is a quilt that caused a few gasps... It's rich with color, and striking with large piece patchwork.... take a look! Free Quilt Pattern.

3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

I posted some pictures on my blog of my daughter in the little goddess dress I made for her. It is just so lovely. check it out if you'd like.
benddownlow.blogspot.com

I can't wait for quilthome to get your new lines!

Elyse said...

funny -- i was just looking at the dress jill made and wanted to say hello! the dress is wonderful.

:)

pcwebsite said...

Wow, there is a lot of helpful data above!